I will be teaching CSCI-UA.0101 Introduction to Computer Science, CSCI-GA.2250 Operating Systems, and CSCI-GA.2436 Realtime and Big Data Analytics in Fall 2021. Please visit the NYU CS Course Schedule for details.
Before joining NYU, I was the Director of Education and Curriculum Development at LaiOffer, where I delivered over 1,000 hours of lectures, including data structures and algorithms, Python programming, Java programming, and cloud computing.
I was a teaching assistant at Columbia University for:
- Operating Systems I (W4118), Fall 2016
- Operating Systems I (W4118), Summer 2015
- Operating Systems I (W4118), Fall 2013
I was a teaching assistant at the Chinese University of Hong Kong for:
- Advanced Topics in Internet Technology (CMSC5709), Spring 2011
- Distributed Systems and Networks (CENG4430), Spring 2011
- Computer and Network Security (CSCI5470), Fall 2010
- Data Communication and Computer Networks (CSCI4430), Spring 2010
- Distributed Systems and Networks (CENG4430), Spring 2010
- Introduction to Operating Systems (CSCI3150), Fall 2009
- Principles of System Software (CENG3150), Fall 2009